In my free time I love paint, draw and experiment with different art styles and techniques. This first picture is my first oil painting ever. The style I like the most is realism and I think I’m really good at realistic portraits. Sometimes I paint or draw just from memories.
When clicking the arrows your will see more examples of art styles that I tried out.
1.Still life fruit composition (Oil paint on canvas, 40×30 cm)
2. Memorial portrait (Faber Castell Pensils)
3.Guitar player on wood (Pyrography).
4. Princess Amalia (Faber Castell Pensils)
5. Hipster composition (Tattoo on fake skin)
6. Abstract composition (Acryl on paper, A2)
7. Big flower (Wall paint on concrete)
8. In memorial of Noa (HB and 2B pencils on paper)
9. Purple and Pink Encaustic Art (colored hot wax on photo paper)
10. Ronnie Radke (Caran D’Ache Pensils)
11. Kinderen van Rilana (Acryl on canvas, 50×50 cm)
12. Olivia-Fay & Novelynn (HB and 2B pencils on paper)
13. Jazz (HB on paper)